Hotel help for two nights post cruise nights

trn68

We will be in PR after our cruise for two nights. We are looking for a hotel/resort. We are thinking about staying on the East Coast of the Island near the rain forest, but we are open to any suggestions. We would like a nice beach and a 4-star hotel or resort. Any ideas? Thanks!! :)

I'm staying at the Westin resort post cruise Jan 20-23/06, 3 nites and I got it on Hotwire for $496 for 3 nites including all taxes.

I'll check and see if it's still available.

I'm staying at the Westin resort post cruise Jan 20-23/06, 3 nites and I got it on Hotwire for $496 for 3 nites including all taxes.

I'll check and see if it's still available.

Be careful about construction. We are sailing on the Crown next month and will be arriving in San Juan 5 days prior. I have been reading traveller reviews, here are some of the highlights

El Con - Las Brisas section closed for renovations as well as several restaurants

San Juan Marriott - tower is closed

InterCon - pool is closed

Good Luck

Thanks for the hotel advice for 2 nights post cruise in San Juan. We bid on and got two nights at the Westin Resort for $120 a night on Priceline. It looks like an awesome place, and the normal rate is $399 a night.

Archived