Amsterdam pics please

anley

We just came off the Amsterdam Oct 17 to 30 and in the 170 pics my wife snapped she realized she didn't have one of the ship itself front to back . We have a front view but she likes to start her album of the cruise with the impressive look of the ship. We would really appreciate if you could post a pic that we could copy.

Thanks

Stan:cool::cool:

We just came off the Amsterdam Oct 17 to 30 and in the 170 pics my wife snapped she realized she didn't have one of the ship itself front to back . We have a front view but she likes to start her album of the cruise with the impressive look of the ship. We would really appreciate if you could post a pic that we could copy.

Thanks

Stan:cool::cool:

Here is a site that should keep you busy looking for a perfect picture. :D

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/amsterdam.htm

I took TONS of photos - most on my digital camera but once on land, used my smaller 35 mil. - I do have one nice photo (not quite the whole ship) and I would be glad to e-mail it to you. cromwellp at mac dot com

I've been working on posting my photos but not sure which site to use. Any suggestions? I belong to Snapfish but I think any one who wants to view them has to join. I would like to find one that people don't have to 'sign-up' for just to look at the photos.

Pat

I belong to Snapfish but I think any one who wants to view them has to join.

I'll tell you a little trick on Snapfish: you can set up an account with a totally fictitious username and domain (e.g., joeblow@fake.com), post your pictures on that account, and just pass the name and its password along to anybody you want to share those pictures with. They can then log on as the "owner" of the account. It works for our family! :D

I took TONS of photos - most on my digital camera but once on land, used my smaller 35 mil. - I do have one nice photo (not quite the whole ship) and I would be glad to e-mail it to you. cromwellp at mac dot com

I've been working on posting my photos but not sure which site to use. Any suggestions?

Since you have a dot mac email address, you should be able to host your photos there. Use iPhoto to upload the photos. Anyone can view them there.

Since you have a dot mac email address, you should be able to host your photos there. Use iPhoto to upload the photos. Anyone can view them there.

Hi Bruce!

Boy, I wish!:confused: Ever since I added the iLife application, I can't, for the life of me, figure how to post to my Homepage! I LOVED how easy it was before-could go right from my iPhoto site-but now that option isn't there. Instead there is iWeb or photocast which only a mac user can view. Of course I could be doing something wrong (I've been meaning to call them for help) but using the homepage was SO easy & I loved it! I'm almost ready to un-install iLife!:rolleyes:

Do you have a mac...iLife?

Pat

Do you have a mac...iLife?

Pat

Only 3 of them. However, I don't have a dot mac account. Definitely call Apple. I've played around a bit with iWeb, but I haven't used it to make a web site. I really wish I could offer some help.

Archived