Barcelona by Bus

In planning our 1 day in the port of Barcelona, someone said the easiest is to board a bus that sells 1 and two day passes. So...

1. Obviously we need to purchase the one day pass.

2. What is the bus line and where do we board the bus .

3. Is there a web site where I can see the route, main attractions, price, and, of course, schedule

There are 3 routes. In our 1 day in Barcelona, we only had time to do 2 of the 3. But we got a pretty fine overview of the city that way. And we did not jump on and off. If you do that, you will definitely not be able to do all 3 routes. Have fun.

Mavismarie has advanced me.

This is the link with the English version of the official site of Barcelona Transport.

http://www.tmb.net/en_US/home.jsp

The red (northern line) brings you to the main sites to visit (Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Milá...).

The blue line (southern) takes you to the Montjuich hill with the Olimpic Stadium, the port and the Olimpic port, you can do this last one without taking off, just to have a look.

Don't forget to let 2 hours to walk the Ramblas, the Boqueria market and the Gothic quarter mostly pedestrian.

I'm tired and stressed only writing, can't imagine doing it!!

Look in theese boards, there's a lot about my city, but don't hesitate if you need any further information.

Bea

Archived