Bert Stratton Entertainer

mef38

Does anyone know if Bert is on the Caribbean Princess for the Nov. 12 sailing? We saw him about a year ago and we have some friends sailing on the ship next week. We wanted to give them a heads-up if he's there. His web site does not list where he is playing right now.

Let us know if you know.

Mark

Does anyone know if Bert is on the Caribbean Princess for the Nov. 12 sailing? We saw him about a year ago and we have some friends sailing on the ship next week. We wanted to give them a heads-up if he's there. His web site does not list where he is playing right now.

Let us know if you know.

Mark

His schedule always was on his website - don't know what's up with that. But I do believe he was on vacation in October so should be there next week. He's fun isn't he?

mollyanne:)

If there is someone Like Bert Stratton on the Star Princess? We saw him on the CB Princess and loved him.

Adam James is in Crooners on the Star quite often and while he is not like Bert , he is certainly a great talent and a very nice guy.

He was on our cruise in the Crooner's Lounge, except one night he was in the Explorer's Lounge.

The Crooner's Lounge only has 44 seats. I think he begins playing at 9 or 9:15 pm.

We got on the CB Sunday. Monday night was formal night. We go all dressed up, had formal pics made and hubby wanted to go see Bert. We got there aroun 8 pm and left at 1 am. We never made it to dinner. Hubby (RickSt) is not a drinker; however, that night he went through the 'RatPack' Martinis (i.e. Blue Eyes 'Frank Sinatra', Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr. & several others including Sands Hotel).

We went back 3 other nights to see Bert. Bought his CD. In fact, I never made it to any of the other shows. Hubby did one night when I turned in early. Hubby bought the deck of cards, 52 different martinis. One night, he opened them in the Crooner's Lounge and picked a card & told the waiter he wanted that one. Our waiter was from Jamaica and was a Sweetie. He made good tips from us. He was getting off the ship for a 2 mth visit back home on 11/5.

The last night on our cruise, we were in the Crooner's Lounge. I left early and hubby stayed til around midnight. When he got up to leave Bert stopped and asked him if he was leaving and he said yes. Bert got up and came around his piano and said 'now don't hurt me but give me a hug'. Hubby is 6'6" and around 320.

I wish Princess would give him a bigger place on the CB as there were people standing and blocking the hall to the elevators. He can sing, he can be serious or funny at the blink of an eye. There was Sophie, a little foreign girl around 3 yrs. old, 2 of the nights and when Bert would play Rock N Roll she would 'rock n roll'. He even sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Up the Spider for her. He wants his audience to interact with him and it is very enjoyable.

Yep, We Are Bert Stratton Fans!

Mrs RickSt

Archived