New to Carnival...Conquest Ship Questions

Jayne315

Sailing on the new Carnival Freedom...which is part of Carnival Conquest series of ships....my questions are....as a far as the food goes....what are you charged for and what is considered "free"....example...deli, ice cream, etc...thanks.

Have not been on the Conquest class of ships yet but I have stayed n a Holiday Inn...

Free food include all food except speciality shops (a Starbucks style coffee shop, and the Candy store stuff,)

There is also a Supper Club that is extra.

so Free food from B-Fast to dinner a 24 hour pizza place and deli style sandwich shop....

All booze are to be purchased (unless its a special party) Sodas are extra, Soda Cards can be purchased,

Tea both Iced and Hot are free, Regular Coffee, Lemonade, Punch, OJ, IceCream, Milk, and water of course free......

You can start eating on the Lido buffet at 7:00 am eggs, meats, breads ect.. they also have tons of fresh fruit, cereal (cannot remember all brands).

You can also have B-Fast in your dinning room, Lunch is served several places,,, Out by pools, Lido buffet, again dinning room, ect...

For your dinner Lido area, of course dinning room.

I have left off Room service 24 hours a day please tip extra !!!!!

What else???

Oh yes there are late buffets but I'm not 100% of the offerings!!!!

I'm sure I'll be corrected by somebody but I tried!

John

I think John pretty much covered it. All food service is free EXCEPT:

--pastry bar/fancy coffee/fancy ice cream place on the promenade deck (which may have a tiny outpost on the Lido deck)

--soda and alcoholic beverages

--the supper club ($30 per person)

So go ahead and enjoy the food in the dining rooms, buffet, deli and other special areas of the buffet, pizzaria, soft serve and frozen yogurt on the Lido deck, and room service. All are included in your cruise fare.

if you like espresso or cappucino, you may order it in the dining room and there is no extra charge.

IMHO the carrot cake at the specialty pastry shop was to die for. So good and so worth the $2.50 for a slice. Much cheaper than most places I have found on land.

Joanne

200612231600_14.gif

The specialty coffee shop should also have chocolate covered strawberries and wonderful cakes such as chocolate and carrot cake which you pay for but they were wonderful and well worth it to me.

The buffet will also have a made to order omelette station for breakfast and the Conquest has a seafood type station called Sur Mer upstairs in the buffet area as well as an oriental type station but I don't remember the hours that they were open. These were all at no charge.

Archived