Past Guest Fun Pass question

crystallynn

Okay...I know this has been asked and I'm sorry to bring it up again but...when I filled out my fun pass online it would not change my status as a past guest to yes. I think it's stuck on "NO". How important is it to change to a "yes" if you are a past guest? Should I call Carnival? I had no problem completing the rest of the info online and printed it with no problems.

Thanks for the assist.

Same thing happened to me...I called Carnival and the lady was no help at all...I asked for someone else and the other person asked if my GF was a past guest...yes...okay the invite comes to the cabin and I will go on her invite...even tho I have been on 8 more Carnival cruises than her...lol

I made my reservation through Carnival and mine showed up online with a yes. However, my SO's does say no even though he cruised with me the last time. I don't think it matters though- you can tell them when you check in that your a Past Guest and give them your #

It did the same for me when I went to print. Just make sure to go to the purser's office and let them know that you're a past guest. You'll receive an invitation to the Past Guest party with food and drinks. You don't want to miss it!

When you check in they will ask if you're a past guest,:confused: if you are tell them yes. Our whole family got invited to the past guest party.:D You won't have to bother the guest relations desk on the ship.:)

Archived