how and where can I book shore excursions other than RCCL

afranco21

We book almost all of our excursions independent of the ship. I peruse the "Ports of Call" boards that you can find in the dropdown "Forum Jump" box at the bottom of this page; there is a wealth of information there.

Have fun planning your cruise. I see it is coming up soon!

We always go with shoretrips (dot com) when we do not do a ship's excrusion. We have found them to have excellent choices in excursions and wonderful prices. We have never been disappointed. Take a look at their site and you'll see it's very easy to use.

Mrsfuzzmo

Let us know!

Only advise...watch your time and be selective. For example, I would not book independantly in Costa Rica, one road into and out of the port city..one accident, good bye ship. I would book independently in Grand Cayman, lots of taxis.

Their signature says they are on the Sovereign so their ports are CocoCay and Nassau.

CocoCay is RCCL's private island. If you want to do anything here, like parasail, snorkel, etc then you have to book it through RCCL.

For Nassau, I recommend going to the Ports of Call board and looking for recommendations. Nassau is an easy place to go off on your own in.

Archived