Mastercard Coupon books?

jentroubles

Are they still giving these out?? Do they usually arrive with the tickets? Has anyone else had problems getting them?

I received my tickets yesterday for my 12/30 Majesty cruise. Whole thing was put on my MBNA NCL card.

Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Are they still giving these out?? Do they usually arrive with the tickets? Has anyone else had problems getting them?

I received my tickets yesterday for my 12/30 Majesty cruise. Whole thing was put on my MBNA NCL card.

Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated?

As far as I know that promo ended in March. We booked our May Majesty cruise using MasterCard and when we received our documents there was a coupon to take to the reception desk to receive the booklet.

We are sailing 11/26...were told the coupon book will be available at the pursers desk when we board..also at the back of our docs there is a page with our names that says we are entitled to the book. Yours should be the same.

We are sailing 11/26...were told the coupon book will be available at the pursers desk when we board..also at the back of our docs there is a page with our names that says we are entitled to the book. Yours should be the same.

I thought it was for cruises booked by the end of March. We have to make final payment on our Feb cruise on the Pearl next week. Wonder if we will receive one. We did not get the coupon book for our October cruise and we did use the NCL MasterCard for that one as well.

We just received documents for our December 24 holiday cruise on the Star. It contains the MBNA coupon that you take to the Purser's Office to obtain the "onboard coupon booklet." It states that the Coupon Booket expires December 31, 2006.

I guess the program is good until the end of this year. We'll find out, one way or another, once we board.:D

Kathy

I booked in March and asked about the coupon booklet. I used a Mastercard but it was not an NCL card. I was told I would get the booklet on the ship. There is nothing in my documents that mention it.

Now I'm wondering if I should call and see if I should have received a coupon with my documents? If I do, I will report back.

Edited to say that I just called. It is noted in my reservation and he said they should have the booklet for me after we board.

All my coupon booklet has in the back is the coupon selling the MBNA credit card :( Maybe because we will be at sea for New Year's??

mine says the same thing:( can anyone comment?

just saw the post from NWS777, maybe I'll have to call over the weekend....

We got our coupon books at the reception desk on board. Included were 2-1 for a specialty restaurant, keepsake albums with picture purchase, spa coupons, coupons for on-board shops, book 5, get one free on NCL tours........just to name a few.

We got ours a month or so ago with our tickets. We were on the SUN on Oct. 22 and used a few of the coupons. They are good through Dec. 31, 2006. (We are putting our remaining ones and my in-laws new book on Ebay tomorrow...along with our leftover teen passport coupons.) I bought a lot of coupons like these on Ebay before we left. :p

We got ours a month or so ago with our tickets. We were on the SUN on Oct. 22 and used a few of the coupons. They are good through Dec. 31, 2006. (We are putting our remaining ones and my in-laws new book on Ebay tomorrow...along with our leftover teen passport coupons.) I bought a lot of coupons like these on Ebay before we left. :p
Hi, we are going on the Sn in Feb. 2007, tried finding coupons on ebay w/o any luck. Do you know what you typed in to find them on ebay. Thanks.

Hi, we are going on the Sn in Feb. 2007, tried finding coupons on ebay w/o any luck. Do you know what you typed in to find them on ebay. Thanks.

I searched for just NCL and also for Norwegian Cruise Line (Be patient as it took me awhile to search.)

Mine to just has the page trying to sell NCL mastercard CC. I also payed with my NCL mastercard. Does anyone have the number to call to find out about the coupon book. Does it make any difference if part was payed with points. John

I'll be on the Majesty-- and heck. if they expire the 31st, I still have two days to do damage :)

Also, I called earlier in the week and the answer was, we don't give them out anymore but will after the first of the year. I will try the usual-- call again and get a different answer tomorrow!

I'll be on the Majesty-- and heck. if they expire the 31st, I still have two days to do damage :)

Also, I called earlier in the week and the answer was, we don't give them out anymore but will after the first of the year. I will try the usual-- call again and get a different answer tomorrow!

Did you call NCL or Mastercard? Maybe I'll try calling too and let you know what I find out. Maybe they'll have new books for the first of the year!:rolleyes:

We just got our cruise documents for our 1/1/07 cruise on PoH and included was a coupon book (Onboard Cruise Certificates). But they expire on 12/31/07!

What a teaser - send me coupons that I can't use! I'm going to contact NCL about it.

Oh - and we did use MasterCard to book - but didn't reserve until June of this year.

Archived