New beds and bedding on explorer?

drbndeb

I have read a ton of threads and can not figure out if all the beds and bedding are new on this ship or not. Some say all have been changed out and others say just the sheets and blankets. We are sailing on her on December the third and wonder if anyone knows if the new bedding is complete or not. We are on deck 8 balc. Thanks in advance!!!

drbndeb

I have read a ton of threads and can not figure out if all the beds and bedding are new on this ship or not. Some say all have been changed out and others say just the sheets and blankets. We are sailing on her on December the third and wonder if anyone knows if the new bedding is complete or not. We are on deck 8 balc. Thanks in advance!!!

drbndeb

Parents were in 8637 on 10/20 and had all new Bedding, From the Bedframe to the Comforter :) The Crew from the Explorer left large Supply's of Old frames and bedding on the Dock in St. Martin and tendered over bedding to the Haitians in Labadee !!!

We just got off the Explorer last week and we were on deck 6 at an inside, and our bedding was new also from the frame, clear to the Pillows.

The new mattress and bedding is great..They even have large decorative pillows on the bed that are great to use to sit up in bed to watch tv. The comforter is pretty heavy but comfie. We loved them and slept like babies. What a difference. Ours were all white and then they had the large pillows in a dark green and then at the bottom of the bed, they had a matching dark green blanket type going across the bed that was decoration only. It really looked nice. You will notice the difference. I read on a RC website, that it is their goal by 2007 that every ship will have new bedding. Have a great cruise. We loved the ship.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Not that this would make or break our trip or anything, it is just that it will be so nice to have a more comfortable bed.

We had complete all new bedding on the Explorer on Deck 10 in our JS last week and it was wonderful! Very comfortable beds and bedding and I requested feather pillows as that's what I have at home and like them also which I received right away. Enjoy your cruise! :D

Archived