Status for Princess Cruises

bunky144

Has Princess changed the status for number of cruises vs days at sea yet?

Cannot find it, do you still get credit for even repositioning cruises or has that been adjusted? If not do you know when the change will be made?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Has Princess changed the status for number of cruises vs days at sea yet? Cannot find it, do you still get credit for even repositioning cruises or has that been adjusted? If not do you know when the change will be made? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

If they did change to number of days then wonder how full their 1-3 day repo cruises would be. :confused:

Has Princess changed the status for number of cruises vs days at sea yet?

Cannot find it, do you still get credit for even repositioning cruises or has that been adjusted? If not do you know when the change will be made?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

No, not yet, but it is in the works, & should be announced any day now.

(Per Good Sources);)

They have also started Keeping Total # of Days Cruised per Member in the Captain Circle computer file info, which they never did before. (A good confirming hint, also.:D )

It will be announced shortly!

My Best!

Bill

LIVE ON THE CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA IN THE CARIBE!

I have never seen our # of days posted anywhere on the Princess site for us under number of cruises or any place else, so I went to have a look.

Seems they are down for maintenance until Monday morning at 5:00 AM. This will get a lot of huffs and puffs from those trying to access their bookings over the weekend would be my guess.

Maybe that is what they are doing, using their fingers and toes to count up everyones days and post them for a new status level? Who knows, they do a lot of things without much fanfare on the Princess site. Let's just hope that it doesn't mess it all up again, which seems to happen each time they do any type of system upgrade. :(

I have never seen our # of days posted anywhere on the Princess site for us under number of cruises or any place else, so I went to have a look.

Seems they are down for maintenance until Monday morning at 5:00 AM. This will get a lot of huffs and puffs from those trying to access their bookings over the weekend would be my guess.

Maybe that is what they are doing, using their fingers and toes to count up everyones days and post them for a new status level? Who knows, they do a lot of things without much fanfare on the Princess site. Let's just hope that it doesn't mess it all up again, which seems to happen each time they do any type of system upgrade. :(

Let's hope it is better Mon & not worse!:D I don't know if # of days is going to show there yet, it may?:confused: However, your Captain Circle Host has the info on his/her computer now.;) My Best! Bill LIVE ON THE CORAL

JotWorld - do you know how the days will breakdown for each Captain's Circle status? We have 10 Princess cruises for a total of 122 days. We'd sure like to be Elite for our upcoming cruises!

Julie

I don't have a clue, sorry.:( Wouldn't want to even guess.;) We'll have to just wait for the official Princess announcement, any day now, I hope!

Bill LIVE ON THE CORAL

No, not yet, but it is in the works, & should be announced any day now.

(Per Good Sources);)

They have also started Keeping Total # of Days Cruised per Member in the Captain Circle computer file info, which they never did before. (A good confirming hint, also.:D )

It will be announced shortly!

I sure hope so! It's not quite fair for a 2-day repo cruise to count the same as a 21-day cruise. The current system is highly biased towards those in the Pacific NW which has the most repo cruises.

I don't think the repo cruises would sail empty if they changed the system. They're a great opportunity to cruise for a day or two -- kind of like a long weekend. I'd certainly do them if there was any possibility here in the Northeast but there isn't. Cruises "to nowhere" on other cruiselines out of Boston fill up very quickly.

Archived