Fruit Juice selections on the Zentih?

mrdata

My wife and I will be sailing on the Zenith on January 19th from Tampa. Can anyone who has been on the Zentith recently tell me what kinds of fruit juices are available at the breakfast buffet and in the main dining area in the evening? Thank you :)

Breakfast juices in the dining room - orange, grapefruit, apple, pineapple, prune, tomato - are the ones I recall. Limited choices on the buffet - I know grapefruit is not available unless you ask a waiter to bring it special, and then you wait for what seems like forever.

Breakfast juices in the dining room - orange, grapefruit, apple, pineapple, prune, tomato - are the ones I recall. Limited choices on the buffet - I know grapefruit is not available unless you ask a waiter to bring it special, and then you wait for what seems like forever.

I usually bring a small old fashioned plastic juicer on the cruise with me .I then pick up half grapefruits and squeeze my own fresh.-the same goes for oranges-fresh squeezed or none at all-I'll not have my cruise ruined by juice made from concentrate.

I also bring my pasta machine to make my own linguini...At the pasta station I saw that they actually use packaged dry pasta---yuk.

Archived