Cruise Documents

kcchua

:confused: If I don't have my cruise documents with me during check-in at the pier but I have completed my immigration form and printed out the Express Boarding pass, you think Holland America will allow me to board the ship ?

Also, if you don't bring your cruise "documents" i.e. Cruise Contract, Cruise Ticket, and Credit Card form, the agent checking you in will have to go get you all three! It will slow down your boarding, so why not bring them along, preferably with the Credit Card form all filled out and ready to sail!

David

On the Volendam sailing of Nov24/06, check- in at Ft Lauderdale was complete after giving them the signed boarding form , the completed credit card form, along with the appropriate card, plus showing our Passport as ID. I tried to present the ticket booklet and was told this was not needed.

:confused: I booked my cruise through a online TA in USA and I live in Malaysia. My online TA told me I must have a USA address to recieved my cruise documents (I don't have a USA address), they can't sent it to my address in Malaysia.

Also, if you don't bring your cruise "documents" i.e. Cruise Contract, Cruise Ticket, and Credit Card form, the agent checking you in will have to go get you all three! It will slow down your boarding, so why not bring them along, preferably with the Credit Card form all filled out and ready to sail!

David

Archived