Star Aft BA balcony cabins

lvcruiseguys

I am thinking about booking a cat BA cabin on the Star and was looking at the two that are aft on deck 8 (8676 and 8176). Has anyone stayed in these before? Are they the same layout as the other BA cabins as they look like a different size on the deck plans? Also are the balconies private or exposed to the deck above? Thank you for any help.

We were on the Star in January and had a BA aft Cabin, they are the same layout as the other BA's. The only difference I saw was the size of some of the balconies! We were in one of the 2 on deck ten with the nice big big balconies! I found our balcony nice and private! We were right under the gym upstairs so it was great! You will love an Aft Cabin, if you can get either 10230 or 10730 I suggest you get one! You may even be as luck as our neighbour did! Have fun!

That's really good to read, we're on the STAR March 6 and in a "aft balcony" on the 9th floor, just can't wait. Our frinds are right below us, on the 8th floor, "aft balcony". The Stern, is the place to be!:D

Unfortunately only deck 10 aft have larger balconies, but you are going to enjoy the aft anyway:D

That's really good to read, we're on the STAR March 6 and in a "aft balcony" on the 9th floor, just can't wait. Our frinds are right below us, on the 8th floor, "aft balcony". The Stern, is the place to be!:D
Groovers, we'll be in one of the Star's aft BAs on Deck 9 in February, and I'll post photos as soon as we return so you can see it and the view. We tried to get one on Deck 10, but we were too late.

We were in 8176 on the Star awhile back. While the balconys for the BA's are smaller on deck eight than up above, they are still very private and nice! I don't recall any exposure from up above. I think they actually be a few sq. ft. larger than the BA's on the side though.

Compared to the BA's on the port and starboard side, the balconies are also much more private to the neighbors on both sides. The side walls are more than simple dividers that are used to divide the balconies on both sides of the ship. At least this is my memory.

Have fun!

Archived