Dining?

gus30

I have been on two disney cruises and don't remember seeing any lobster.anywhere Am I missing something???????????//

Hi

We just got off the boat last Sunday. We were served Lobster tails for Thanksgiving. (there was turkey too) It was magnificent!!!!!!

We were wined dined & phampered!!!!

Patricia

Yes, they have lobster on the Disney Magic on the 2nd formal night like the other posters have mentioned. If you happen to be dining in Palo that night I strongly suggest skipping the lobster and eating their specialty....PASTA. YUM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are on the Wonder, request with your Head Server at the start of the cruise. They generally dont like to do it, but if you are persistant or a little demanding - not too much :) they will usually serve it for you if they have any onboard. Ask the Head Server discretly though as They wont want to serve it if everyone else hears about it or sees it.

Thanks for everyone's help, 4 days untill sailing can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Archived