rent car

fireboss

DON'T DO IT!!! :) The roads are dangerous for tourists to be driving around- honestly. Please let the experienced drivers do their job and keep everyone safe.

There are 2 really really recommended drivers/tour operators on these boards, but I can only personally speak for Reynold of Reyno Tours. Do some research, but I know that he would be happy to answer any questions that you might have. reynotours@hotmail.com

Good Luck!

I second that opinion! This is NOT an island to drive yourself. That said, don't go with a cruise tour either. You'll want to see this with more personal attention. Reyno is one of the two highly recommended drivers. The other is Beno, whom we used 2 years ago on our Destiny cruise. He was so fantastic, we've booked him again for our upcoming March NCL Pearl cruise. I suggest you read the recommendations of previous cruisers to get an idea of who would work best for you.

If you want to hire Beno, here are his numbers: Augustine Pascal , 39 Solomon Lane, Goodwill, Dominica. Email: benox265@hotmail.com. Tele: 1(767) 235-2625 or 1(767) 448-0625. I did all my arrangements through email.

Archived