Versace sunglasses

I've seen them at some discount websites like Bluefly.com for under $100. so it's a great price as long as you know what shape looks well on you.

Sometimes ELuxury has a sale - but beware, their regular prices are higher than the usual retail.

I saw a pair of Prada sunglasses last year for $250. at the Prada store, but didn't want to spend that much on them. Bluefly had them about 8 months later for $80.....except in the color I didn't want. :-(

Try Sam's and Costco, there selection is limited but there prices are great. I recently bought three pair at Costco including a pair of Versace and all were under $50.00. The black Versace were my favorite until one of my dogs thought they were a new chew toy.

Like anyone else I love a good discount, but when you buy items online such as sunglasses or watches, etc., you never know if they have previously been used and returned and then resold. The one thing I pay full price for usually are sunglasses.

Archived