Suede and the Caribbean

TracersQQ

I just bought this great new purse. It's trimmed in brown snake or alligator (I don't know which one, lol) and the rest is a different shade of brown suede. After I bought it, I thought about it and thought that I won't be able to take it on my January cruise. What do you think, do they use suede in the Caribbean or is it just a fall and winter fabric?

I wouldn't bring it because it wouldn't match the clothing I would wear in the Caribbean in January. If I'm wearing turquoise sundresses and strappy sandals, a brown suede purse would not be the perfect accessory.....So look at what you plan to wear and still see if you want to bring brown suede. I personally wouldn't do it...

I wear a lot of brown and recently purchased a smallish dressy bag in a velvet paisley print. It is brown, olive, rust and bronze metallic with snakeskin trim.

I wore it twice last cruise and packed it again for next week where it goes perfectly with three of my seven dinner outfits.

It is hard without seeing it, but try it up against your outfits and shoes and see what happens.

Archived