Amazingly bad Spa Services on the Legend

gwydiana

Just a quick thought ---

When writing a letter complaining about a service or anything of the sort, you should always offer the company a way to compensate you.

For example, here, I would have specified that $200 on board credit to compensate you for services you didnt enjoy, or feel you got value out of, on a future cruise.

Its a valid complaint, but if you just write to complain and say "I dont think I will use "x" again" they dont have any incentive to make it right!

Hope Carnival comes through for you on this though, and I am sorry you had a bad experience! I am looking forward to my spa treatments on my next cruise (though not on carnival)

That's an excellent suggestion but I didn't want to appear as if I'm asking for reimbursement. I'm not sure what I had in mind when I wrote this letter, I was just kind of fuming

I was on the Fanstasy in Sept and had two wonderful experiances with the Spa/Salon. I had an up do for Formal night I took a picture of what I wanted done and she did it exactly as I wanted. I had signed up for the girls night out which was a head massage, facial and up do, was worth every penny. Then at the end of the cruise we missed a port and were giving 50.00 on board credit so I had a 90 minute hot stone massage. Oh my it was the most relaxing thing I have ever had. She place hot stones on varies parts of my back arms and legs and then did a massage with another hot stone. You were definitly shorted on your treatment. I am so sorry you did not have a good experiance.

I'm really glad to hear that somebody had a good experience in a Carnival Spa! The bad experiences outweighed the good 10:1 so far!

I've still recieved NO response to my emails to the spa person as directed. I may just write another letter and direct it to the CEO of Carnival as well as the other board members

Archived