Fantasy out of NO!! #10 Cruise, Have ???s

CarribbeanTina271

Just booked my PCS cruise :p for 01/13 making the kids think it is their Christmas present ;) , couldn't wait until Nov 12 for Freedom, Just a few quick questions It is my 10th cruise woohooo,

#1..This cruise in 01/13 is a 5 day, will it have a Past guest party? #2..How bad is the parking deck in NO? #3..Is there a Mardi Gras party on The Fantasy now that it is going out of NO? #4..Anyone know how the VIP boarding is going in NO?

Ok guess that is all for now...

Thanks in advance for any replys :)

Tina

Just booked my PCS cruise :p for 01/13 making the kids think it is their Christmas present ;) , couldn't wait until Nov 12 for Freedom, Just a few quick questions It is my 10th cruise woohooo,

#1..This cruise in 01/13 is a 5 day, will it have a Past guest party? #2..How bad is the parking deck in NO? #3..Is there a Mardi Gras party on The Fantasy now that it is going out of NO? #4..Anyone know how the VIP boarding is going in NO?

Ok guess that is all for now...

Thanks in advance for any replys :)

Tina

Congrats!!!!

1. yes, you will have a Past Cruisers Party!

2. You literally park right on top of the embarkation desk!!! Brand new!!!

3. I have not heard about them adding the Mardi Gras aspect yet.

4. Yes there is and we will be experiencing it in about 15 days!!!

(Please excuse this interruption...I am not on this sailing. However, this should be the first sailing with "Noonan" onboard.

I believe he and Gemme got married over their vacation (they were on the Pride). He should be the Assistant CD (at least he was on the Pride).

If they are on board and you run into him, tell him DJ wants to know if "Freddie is still in the box!")

LHP, you had posted that on our roll call for our Oct sailing on the Fantasy and I have responded since our returned but you were on a cruise at the time and wasnt sure if you got it, But I did get to ask "Noonan" (by the way what a Hoot) if Freddie is still in the box and he said to tell DJ that no that "Freddie is Out!" He was going to explain later, but we never got the chance....

I am hoping to see him again on our return to the Fantasy as he was a blast!

Thanks for your replys to my ???'s and enjoy your upcoming cruise, looking forward to your review :)

Tina

Archived