Fred Olsen Line Show Question

I have cruised with Cunard and P&O. They have offered single or two seatings for dinner and two shows a night. That way early seating passengers go to the early show and late seating passengers go to the late show.

I have booked a Fred Olsen cruise for 2007 and requested late seating. The sample evening programme on their website has only one show a night. Late seating passengers would be at dinner when the show is on. Does this mean late seating passengers never get to see the show? I don't go to every show but would like to have the opportunity to see any that seem interesting.

Any advice?

Thanks, Stephen.

Thanks for that information. It is good to hear there are two shows. We are booked on Boudicca for the cruise to Spitzbergen on the 17th of July. We asked form late sitting because even when we have single seating we always seem end up at the same time as late seating. We are late eaters.

I am looking forward to trying a different line. It will also be my first time on a smaller ship. Though we enjoy QE2 and QM2 we just fancied a change.

Thanks again, Stephen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anorak33

When we were on Braemar this year we were forcibly allocated early dinner which we had never experienced before - the main disadvantage for us was that you don't get coffee served at dinner, they are in a hurry to get you out so the second sitting can get in.

Anyway after a week I introduced the maitred' to President Jackson and suddenly we were on late dinner! Well worth it.

Archived