Zuiderdam room on main deck?

andyc99

Is it far from everything?

Most "everything" is located on the Promenade or Lower Promenade decks, and you've been moved from just above them to just below them. If you're going to the Lido deck you'll be taking an elevator up 7 decks instead of 5. Same diff IMO!

However, you've also been moved from a "partial sea view" to an unobstructed. I think it's a good upgrade! :) Congrats!

I had booked a category G room and i have been upgraded to a C although it is on the main deck. Any experience with these rooms? Is it far from everything? Is it better to be on a middle deck?

Perhaps the best feature of the C grade cabins is their location on Lower Prom... assuming you are on the S Class or the Rotterdam class. Having the run of Lower Prom deck is very convenient... like having you own balcony. From your cabin... a few steps and you can be out on deck... on either side! Great for boat drill too!

The only 'disadvantage'... and it isn't really... when the sun sets you must close your curtains. No big deal.

Stephen

Archived