Serene-Help!

Colette

Is it possible that Carnival has changed the configuration for room 2462 recently on the Liberty? I'm booked in March , in a 6B room, on the same deck and all of a sudden this room(2462) has become available, so I called my T.A. because it's $700 less and I'm traveling alone. They told her that there is a twin bed and single sofa, not 2 beds, so I called to speak to someone different and explained why I wanted to know. She spent a lot of time with me and the end result was the same. I told her that I've seen pictures of this room, so I'm wondering if they changed it for some reason. What do you think? I really want the 2 beds, to push together, but, on the other hand-$700.....

Thanks, Colette

2465 is two beds on the floor. IMHO I think your agent is quoting from a brochure. Majority of 1A cabins have only one bed-- and an upper bed.

But my photos say there is 2 beds in that cabin.

2752283290062547426mvydeS_th.jpg

Can they change the bed conf in a cabin-- yes-- if someone broke a bed that bed can be replaced with a sofa bed. Sure because this is the only cabin they can doo it with-- example-- if a bed broke in an inside or oceanview cabin that bed can not be replaced with a sofa and it is advertised as two beds..

For 700. savings I could care less about two beds or one bed or sofa.

this cabin is soo much more roomier then a basic oceanview category.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm hoping that someone that sailed in the past couple of weeks might have stayed in this room and would know if it had changed. I like the savings, but like my present room location better, so am having major indecision. I've never seen this room available for so long. It was available last week, then gone when my T.A. called and 2 days later back listed again, gone, then back and hasn't been booked yet. That's why I suspect that maybe the bedding configuration has changed.

Seems that they would rather sell the higher end cabins than a 1A doesn't it? Anyway, it's gone again, so decision made for me. My room will hold 3 people, so maybe they'll need it and upgrade me to a 2 person room-one can hope. I do like the location(2352)-mid-ship, close to elevators.

Archived