Money and Credit cards on the ship

Squibby_3321

We are going on pacific sun over new years and i read on the little card you fill in (included in your ticket pack) it says no eftpos cards , debit cards and bank cards but are visa debits included in this because essentially they work the same as a credit card and are charged fees on purchases the same as credit cards... etc.

Do VISA debits count as a credit card or not?

Anyone got any clues? Neither of us have a credit card and i dont want to walk on board with wads full of cash???

Any ideas???

Thanks!

:)

We are going on pacific sun over new years and i read on the little card you fill in (included in your ticket pack) it says no eftpos cards , debit cards and bank cards but are visa debits included in this because essentially they work the same as a credit card and are charged fees on purchases the same as credit cards... etc.

Do VISA debits count as a credit card or not?

Anyone got any clues? Neither of us have a credit card and i dont want to walk on board with wads full of cash???

Any ideas???

Thanks!

:)

Visa (and Mastercard) Debit card's are accepted on board, but they can only be used as credit card, not as eftpos cards.

I used my Visa Debit card on Pacific Star, which has the same system as Pacific Sun.

Kym

Archived