6 Day Liberty Balcony $509

luckey1

We are doing the Liberty 6 day Western September 23, 2007. Thought $569 was a great price -- then it went down to $509 for a balcony. Inside is $279 -- Whoo. Give it a look.

wow great price! unfortunately my kids are in school in september -- we always cruise as a family otherwise this would be a great deal!

The Liberty 6day pricing is a great value. Its actually cheaper that the 5 day cruises on Imagination for the same time periods. That's insane:eek:

I was checking pricing and could book a Balcony cabin as a solo cruiser for under $900.

I sailed on Liberty last year and its by far the most elegant ship in the fleet. Another great feature of the 6day cruises is the fact that they depart on a Sunday and return on a Saturday.

Sept. 29th is the height of the hurricane season, and the itinerary (I assume its the Freeport, Tortola trip) is right in the path of many major storms that come thru that time of year. You may get six days of perfect weather. On the other hand, you may get pouring rain, high winds, rough seas and missed or rescheduled ports. As long as the price seems worth those possibilities, then enjoy!

Yes we know it's hurricane season. We live in Florida. We've done September cruises for about 6 years knowing that the ports might be different due to hurricanes but we cruise for the ship. We've only been rerouted once and that was in 2004 when we had 4 hurricanes pass over central Florida. That was on the Royal Carribean Mariner out of Port Canaveral and it was shortened to a 5 day with a $250 credit each and 50% off the next cruise. Not bad, and we needed that cruise.

Archived