Millenium Dry Dock in April???

jonnyboy

Hi, I'm new to this message board. I actually have worked on Celebrity Ships in the past as an entertainer and I am going back on the Millenium for 6 months from January-July. I look forward to meeting many of you on there.

I have noticed in the itinerary that there are no scheduled cruises from Apr 2nd-Apr 21st 2007. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this? Is it planning on going into dry dock again? My agent is checking it out but I thought I might get some inside info on here.

Thanks!

-Jon

Hi, I'm new to this message board. I actually have worked on Celebrity Ships in the past as an entertainer and I am going back on the Millenium for 6 months from January-July. I look forward to meeting many of you on there.

I have noticed in the itinerary that there are no scheduled cruises from Apr 2nd-Apr 21st 2007. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this? Is it planning on going into dry dock again? My agent is checking it out but I thought I might get some inside info on here.

Thanks!

-Jon

I know Galaxy is doing charter for most of April for World Cricket Tournament, could Millenium be doing the same...

Yes, Millennium will be in dry-dock for 3 weeks in Southampton to have auxilary engines installed. In addition, lots of carpets and furniture will be repaced and the 'hole in the floor' between the Martini Bar and the Rendezvous Lounge will be closed. This information was given to me by the Staff Captain on the Transatlantic Cruise in November.

Cheers -

Floris

Floris-

Thanks for the info. I thought it was probably dry dock but wanted to make sure. It is funny that I am an employee and still use this site to get better information.

I am part of a 4 member acapella quartet called the Coverdales. We have previously been on the Summit and the Constellation but have been off ships for about 2 years now.

I look forward to getting back on the ships and meeting many of you.

Happy cruising!

-Jon :)

Archived