Celeberty Email Links

LJAM

• Does anyone else have problems with Celebrity emails? I get these emails from Celebrity (some with great offers) and the links never work!
  • I have contacted the company for over six months now about the nonworking links, nothing has improved. I have asked to be removed from the mailing list and the requests have been ignored.
  • Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also got the same two emails. Hadn't heard from Celebrity in awhile and then on consecutive days there are these emails. Yes, the links don't work for me either. I guess you just have to phone the number they have listed. But I'd prefer to do some checking around myself before I talk with someone.

Perhaps, going to the X Web site and emailing the Webmaster might help. No excuse for links not working - but can't fix if it's not reported...

• I have contacted the company for over six months now about the nonworking links, nothing has improved. I have asked to be removed from the mailing list and the requests have been ignored. /quote]

I have tried every time I receive an email from them I contact the webmaster. This is why I have also been asking to be removed from the mailing list for over 6 months.

• 2 months later...

• I have contacted the company for over six months now about the nonworking links, nothing has improved. I have asked to be removed from the mailing list and the requests have been ignored. /quote]

I have tried every time I receive an email from them I contact the webmaster. This is why I have also been asking to be removed from the mailing list for over 6 months.

I have now had this problem for almost a year (since my first cruise April 2006) and problem still has not been fixed or even acknowledged by Celebrity. And I still get the emails I have asked them to cancel for over 8 months because I cannot open the links provided and get the "GREAT" offers the allude to.

Archived