Specialty Restaurant Reservations?

back2cruising

Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but didn't get any hits so hopefully not.

When I called to make reservations for the Millenium Olympic restaurant I was told I could only make one reservation by phone. Is that correct? The guy seemed kind of clueless :confused: about all my questions so I figured I'd try here because you all seem to know most everything!

If it is correct where do we need to go when we get on ship to make another reservation? Should we do that first or do spa reservations first?

Thank you for the help!

Allison

Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but didn't get any hits so hopefully not.

When I called to make reservations for the Millenium Olympic restaurant I was told I could only make one reservation by phone. Is that correct? The guy seemed kind of clueless :confused: about all my questions so I figured I'd try here because you all seem to know most everything!

If it is correct where do we need to go when we get on ship to make another reservation? Should we do that first or do spa reservations first?

Thank you for the help!

Allison

Hi Allison !

Yes, you can only make 1 Specialty Dining reservation by phone, only if you are a Captain's Club Member. Otherwise, you have to make Specialty Dining reservations when you board the ship.

If you wish to make additional reservations, you would actually go to the Olympic restaurant when you board the ship. I would suggest you go as early as possible. Keep in mind, that they like to give other passengers a first chance, and give less priority to additional reservations for the same party.

As for Spa reservations, I would probably go to the Olympic first, as they can book up fairly quick.

Good luck, and enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Allison !

I forgot about that. Esqted is right. They also take Olympic reservations up by the buffet area, by the glass elevators Mid-Ship. You can look there as well.

Archived