? re nautical miles for Panana canal cruise

ClaireP

A few years ago, I took a panama canal cruise from San diego - visiting Cabo San Lucas, Acapulco, Punta arenas, transitting the canal and then aruba, back to Fort launderdale

As I am now a regular cruiser, I am keeping a record of the nautical miles travelled but I don't have a record of this one. Does anyone have an idea as to the mileage I would have travelled or a means to find this out

Thanks

A few years ago, I took a panama canal cruise from San diego - visiting Cabo San Lucas, Acapulco, Punta arenas, transitting the canal and then aruba, back to Fort launderdale

As I am now a regular cruiser, I am keeping a record of the nautical miles travelled but I don't have a record of this one. Does anyone have an idea as to the mileage I would have travelled or a means to find this out

Thanks

Someone who has done a San Diego to FLL Canal cruise should have in their final Celebrity Daily (or Princess Patter or whatever) the "ships log" which will give total miles sailed. Anyone out there with that?

Someone who has done a San Diego to FLL Canal cruise should have in their final Celebrity Daily
San ~ Cabo      744
Acapulco        687
Huatulco        264
Puntarenas      798
Panama Canal    504
Aruba           624
Curacao          75
Miami         [u]1,144[/u]
Total:        4,840

Archived