Rental Cars In Hawaii

DESTCRZ

hey gang - does anyone know if there are any rental car companies on any or all of the islands that will deliver a car to the pier? i.e. enterprise?

I cruised the islands 20 years ago on American Hawaii and we were able to rent cars on board - then when we walked down the gangway, there they sat - rows and rows of convertibles . . . made it very convenient.

I will be on the Radiance YVR-HNL 9/25-10/6 . . . will probably rent a car in every port . . . just trying to make it easier!!!!

Thanks!

DestCRZ

You don't have to go to the airport to rent a car. I don't know if all the car rental companies have outlet sites, but National has one only 5 minutes from the port. They picked us up, rented at their site and returned car to the airport. No additional charge. Did this last year.

Arlene

• 2 weeks later...
lrskier . . . .can you give me more details . . .is this person a travel agent? Does she deliver the car to the pier? or does she take you to the rental location? Does she charge a fee? . . . .

DestCRZ

Archived