West Indies - which ports are Tendered

*oceanlvr*

Can anyone who has visited these ports let me know which of the following will require a tender: We will be visiting (Gustavia)St Barts, (Roseau) Dominica, (Castries) St Lucia, (St John's) Antigua, Tortola, Samana Virgin Gorda. Also visiting Grand Turk, but it appears that is a pier.

Thanks!

Hi,

The following ports are tendered:- Spanish Town,Virgin Gorda; Gustavia, St. Barts; Roseau, Dominica; Samana, Dominican Republic.

The rest are Docking:- Castries, St. Lucia; St. John's, Antigua; Road Harbour, Tortola; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.:cool:

The following ports are tendered:- Spanish Town,Virgin Gorda; Gustavia, St. Barts; Roseau, Dominica; Samana, Dominican Republic.

Last time we went to Roseau we were docked right beside the Fort Young hotel. As an aside we have found this to be our favorite island due to the incredible rain forest.

we were in Dominica last January and my wife did the rain forest tour and I went diving (with nitrodog). We docked, not tendered. Are you on the 2/13/07 cruise? If yes, there is a rollcall you may want to join.

• 2 weeks later...

dabear - how was the diving? My husband dives and I snorkel. We are hoping for some nice fishlife on this trip. Anyone have previous experience with that? And actually I started the rollcall but we've not had much activity.

Hi lc - great to hear from you too. Do you have any of your excursions planned yet? These are all new ports to me so I'm still doing my research.

Archived