Black Comedy Cruise

GaGirlWhoCruises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I went on the black comedy cruise back in 2004. I can't remember what comedians were on the cruise, but they were definitely all very funny. There were a mixture of ethnicities on the ship, but there were definitely a lot of black people. This was actually my first cruise and I had a ball on it. I would definitely do it again. I just found out about the one this year, so I won't be able to go this year. But if anyone knows when the black comedy cruise is in 2008, please let me know so that I can plan accordingly.

• 1 month later...

:mad: My husband and I went on the Black Comedy Cruise May2007, it was very unorganized. The headliner BRO MAN and ROD STAPLETON cancel. Kinnaird Enterprises ( Mark Kinnaird ) the host of the event, replaced them with a white unknown comedian who was not funny. We did not get the opportunity to cancel. As most of us know, black people don't refund money for any reason. At least,I've never gotten a refund form a black business.

Only about 30 people went on the black comedy cruise 2007 .we had two comedy shows one for about 30 minutes and the other for about 25 minutes with a lot of stalling in between.

All the other activities was cancel. It was a lot of angry black people and most of you know how we get when someone mess with our money. I'm still trying to get my $1300 back.

Archived