Another SS suite question

Orcrone

OK, OK, I'll stop asking these silly questions real soon. Considering SS suites on the Zuiderdam on the Navigation deck. This is one deck below the Lido Pool and restaurant. Probably looking at the rooms just aft of the outside elevators as we need a handicapped room. Do you think that this deck will be too noisy as it is right underneath the common areas?

:) Orcrone

That handicapped room right by the elevator doesn't have any privacy on the verandah. We rode the glass elevators all the time when we were on the Oosterdam and you could see everything on the verandahs right by the elevator. It was rare when we actually saw someone sitting out on one of them.

Those rooms are right below the entrance to the Lido above you. Noise shouldn't be a problem. There is carpeting there so you shouldn't hear them moving the chairs and other furniture.

:)

Wow!!! I didn't think about the privacy aspect. I just called HAL and they told me the same thing. I was hoping that room 6108 would be available, but it's not. The only other handicapped room available is 5002 which is by itself. If we all wanted to go with SS suites we wouldn't be able to stay together unless they went with 8068, but I doubt they'd want to do that. Maybe they'll take 5002 and we'll just go to a different deck.

Might be time to call him and wake him up after I call the TA and check to see whether we can change the cabins and pay for it seperately.

Archived