Thought this would be FUN :)

beachladiie

i thought this would be fun, to make a list of the good & the bad things you do each day. And things we can improve on. We can help each other out! :]

the good; went to the gym (everyday), did strength training & the elliptical. ate healthy. drank water.

the bad; only did 10 minutes on the elliptical (my one foot realllly hurt, idk why), drank way toooo many diet pepsi's. snacked way toooo much. ate when i wasn't hungry. so now i feel definitely fatter and bloated than usual.

a few days ago, i went out to eat with the girls @ tgi fridays, got a cheeesburger & fries. bad. and i didn't go to the gym that day.

yesterday, went out to eat with a friend @ applebees. did good with the main course. i got french onion soup & a ceasar salad. but then i got the triple meltdown chocolate cake dessert. bad. also didn't go to the gym that day.

feel free to join! :]

the good; did my 30 minutes on the elliptical @ the gym, hardly snacked at allll, didn't eat as much as yesterday, but ate healthy. i feel a lot better today!

i don't think i did anything bad today :)

i think this will help keep me on track, which is good!

Hi Sarah! You're doing really great!!!

Yesterday, I ate on my WOE and did 45 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of high intensity interval training (HIIT) on the treadmill at the gym.

Today will be another story. We meet friends every Thursday at the local Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm allowed one cheat meal a week on my WOE and this is it. LOL I can't exercise today either because I have a doctor's appt in another city.

Hi Sarah! You're doing really great!!!

Yesterday, I ate on my WOE and did 45 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of high intensity interval training (HIIT) on the treadmill at the gym.

Today will be another story. We meet friends every Thursday at the local Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm allowed one cheat meal a week on my WOE and this is it. LOL I can't exercise today either because I have a doctor's appt in another city.

Thanks Sheila! :]

You're going great, too! .. haha, i LOOVEEEE mexican! so it's okay :]

Good- I ate high protein, high fiber Kashi cereal with fruit, did crunches and weights

Bad - Didn't feel well so no treadmill, ate fried chicken but peeled off skin, didn't drink enough water

Hope to be "Good" tmw. Plank

good; went to the gym, did my strength training, went to damons with the girls (yesss we go out to eat a LOT. hahah.), got a grilled chicken salad. hardly snacked at allllll.

bad; only did the elliptcial for 10 mins. didn't drink enough water.

I read a fitness article once where all woman swore to give up their cars for a month. Most of them lived in a geographic area that allowed them to do that to some degree. All of them either rollerbladed, biked, or walked everywhere. What they learned is that they shopped better for food, bought more fresh food, and spent less money while getting more exercise. Who wants to lug 10 lbs of potatos home on their back?

I live in an area and can do that to some degree, although I work in two cities and have to rely on a car for that (however, I COULD take a train and walk to my hospitals). I tried this once for a week. I rode my bike to the grocery store as needed, to the farm market as needed, and I already paid my bills on line. I found that I didn't impulse buy as much junk at the store, because I had to figure out how to schlepp it home. At night, for entertainment, my neighbor and I would walk the 1 mile up the street for coffee at Stabucks and walk home. Good way to get to know my neighbor, too.

It was a good way to NOT depend on the car, exercise, save a little cash, and shop better. Not everybody can do this of course, but to some degree we can all do some sort of modification of this idea...am thinking of trying it again...Menina

Good: Stayed within my caloric limit for the day.

Bad: Ate Mexican. :D I didn't exercise either..had a doctor's appt in another city. Will hit it extra hard tonight.

I read a fitness article once where all woman swore to give up their cars for a month. Most of them lived in a geographic area that allowed them to do that to some degree. All of them either rollerbladed, biked, or walked everywhere. What they learned is that they shopped better for food, bought more fresh food, and spent less money while getting more exercise. Who wants to lug 10 lbs of potatos home on their back?

I live in an area and can do that to some degree, although I work in two cities and have to rely on a car for that (however, I COULD take a train and walk to my hospitals). I tried this once for a week. I rode my bike to the grocery store as needed, to the farm market as needed, and I already paid my bills on line. I found that I didn't impulse buy as much junk at the store, because I had to figure out how to schlepp it home. At night, for entertainment, my neighbor and I would walk the 1 mile up the street for coffee at Stabucks and walk home. Good way to get to know my neighbor, too.

It was a good way to NOT depend on the car, exercise, save a little cash, and shop better. Not everybody can do this of course, but to some degree we can all do some sort of modification of this idea...am thinking of trying it again...Menina

I wish I could do this!! Since I live in Alabama, it is impossible. You have to drive just about everywhere. We don't have a train service either. I liked visiting London because we walked just about everywhere. I got lots and lots of exercise.

Saturday:

Good: Went shopping for healthy groceries.

Bad: Ate a piece of chocolate cake.

Sunday:

Good: Ate healthy and did lots of house cleaning.

Bad: Nothing!! :D

Could you "modify" it..like park way on the other side of the parking lot so you HAVE to walk more than usual and think about how your'e going to lug everything back?? Or taking a bike ride every night, or something?

Good for me so far today: 1.5 hours of cardio, and 1 hour weights with trainer at 1PM..bad..1 tsp.of sugar in my espresso.

I wish I could do this!! Since I live in Alabama, it is impossible. You have to drive just about everywhere. We don't have a train service either. I liked visiting London because we walked just about everywhere. I got lots and lots of exercise.

Saturday:

Good: Went shopping for healthy groceries.

Bad: Ate a piece of chocolate cake.

Sunday:

Good: Ate healthy and did lots of house cleaning.

Bad: Nothing!! :D

Could you "modify" it..like park way on the other side of the parking lot so you HAVE to walk more than usual and think about how your'e going to lug everything back?? Or taking a bike ride every night, or something?

I already park at the end of the parking lot and walk. I push the cart with my groceries. I live 2 miles from the grocery store and could probably walk it, but then I'd have no way to carry my groceries home. Also, the traffic is not conducive to pedestrians.

I do workout every day (except Sunday). I go to the gym and do weights and cardio at least 1.5 hours. :D

saturday...

i totally forget.. i just know i didn't go to the gym. ha oooops. i was going to, but i didn't have time after i got off of work.

yesterday..

good: ate goood, from what i remember.. and danceddd crazy at the club! haha. :D

bad: didn't go to the gym, had a bite or so of tacooo bell

today..

good: went to olive garden, got the soup, salad & breadsticks :] mmmm! ... ate good, considering i hardly ate, ha

bad: no gym :[

tomorrow... GYM! haha.

i'll join! for the time being i am trying to maintain my current weight - so that would be good for me!!! and i'm trying to stay off of sodas, we'll see how that goes!

for yesterday -

good - upped my fruit and veggie intake

bad - didn't prepare my lunch for the day, so had to eat what was on hand at the office

jocey

Yesterday good: I walked a half hour and did water aerobics for 1 1/4 hours, followed my healthy eating.

Yesterday bad: I didn't a pudding, hot cocoa and 2 chocolate popsicles when I got home. They're all low weight watcher's but added 8 points to my day, only day this week though that I did that.

good - even though i had ice cream for dessert last night, it was only a small scoop - enough to satisfy my craving and no more!

bad - had to eat dinner on the run because of working late and then having plans for the rest of the evening.

I haven't gone to the gym in a few days, and I was going to go today, but it's such a painnnnn to drive in the snow.. it's the first it's snowed all winter, and actually sticked to the ground, so it's slippery. i'm just going to go tomorrow and hopefully the roads will be better.. and plus desperate housewives is on tonight! haha :] .. but i got on the scale today, and i was 141.. which is odd, because on thursday i was 146.

Archived