military rates

wasup254

We received an email from RCL stating that a copy of the DD214 is acceptable. DH will now carry a copy with his passport.

Can you add me to the list of people to send a copy of that email to...

My DH spent 8 years in the Marines and I am medically retired from the Navy but less that 40% so I don't have a card either.

Maura

We received an email from RCL stating that a copy of the DD214 is acceptable. DH will now carry a copy with his passport.

Can you add me to the list of people to send a copy of that email to...

My DH spent 8 years in the Marines and I am medically retired from the Navy but less that 40% so I don't have a card either.

Maura

They dont give a discount for this on every sailing do they? I am booking 5 rooms for this December on the Mariner and have 2 rooms where there is someone who is in the Military but I dont see a discount given. Would help a lot but looks like luck of cruise.

The discounts are usually available a few months before the sail date and on a limited number of rooms. We are booked for a cruise in Nov and I'll keep checking the RCCL website incase they offer it later on. I saw they recently added an option to check for this, which is great!

Archived