Jollymon sail charter

fred and di

We just went on the Jolly Mon with our 2 young children for a 1/2 day sail. It was a lot of fun. The captains, Gayle & Gary were very nice. We went to Buck Island and saw a lot of fish, turtles & stingrays. They have sodas & rum punch onboard and also a snack tray with cheese & crackers. Gayle was in the water with us the whole time and was great with helping my young daughter who was snorkeling for the first time. And Gary watched our son onbaord who was too young to snorkel. It was a great day and I would definitely recommend it. Also they ocik up at the cruise dock which I think saves you a lot of money over having to take a cab to red hook like most of the other excursions.

My wife and I sailed with Jolly Mon a couple of years ago and loved it. We kept their business card and took our friends who were cruising with us last week. It was the highlight of our trip. Gayle and Gary are wonderful hosts and will make you feel comfortable whether your a beginner or an experienced snorkeler. I highly recommend them!

After quite a bit of research, I booked them for a full day sail. Max is 6 people at $125, per. I reserved the whole boat for just my wife and I for $500. They sail out of the cruise dock area so you don't have the additional expense of cab fare to another marina. Gayle was very responsive to a zillion questions that I had and always responded quickly. We sail on 4/28, so we will let you know how it goes.

Archived