Miami airport to Port Everglades. 2 questions please

pa6860

Do you have any recs on how to get from Miami airport to Port Everglades? (and back again...)

I've seen a number of threads on FLL to Port of miami, but none for my specific situation.

Also, what is the earliest flight you'd recommend out of Miami International airport if my cruise ship docks at 700 am in Port Everglades (according to their schedule)? The best flight I could find was an 11:30 flight. Is this too early?

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

I dont know if i would chance an 11:30 flight when you must travel to get to the other city. Its about a 45 minute ride.

the places that you see mentioned.. tri-county.com larryslimo.com will do pick ups from Mia to FLL. (I used larryslimo for 6 adults.)

if there is only 2 of you-- a cab will cost about 75 bucks one way.

if you can carry off all your luggage and do self debarkation you may make the 11:30 flight.

do not put out your luggage the night before. you must be able to carry off everything with no help. there will be no porters available. Walk to the cab stand and take a cab.

Archived