Radiance Balconies

Tigers2

It really doesn't matter because in the same port on two different sailings they might "park" the ship in a different direction. It is up to the port authorities on a particular day. If you aren't looking at the ports, which sometimes are very industrial than you will be looking at the beautiful sea, honestly you can't go wrong either way.

Cozumel, will either be tendered or docked depending on the day. GC is tendered so you don't have to worry and I don't know specifics about Key West and I don't remember the situation in Jamaica.

We sailed the Radiance last month on the same itinerary. We had a balcony cabin on the starboard side. We tendered into port at both Cozumel & Grand Cayman. We got the preferred pier in Key West (in front of the Westin Hotel) and had a gorgeous view of Key West from the starboard side. We were arriving at sunrise....so pretty!

In Mo Bay, the pier is very unattractive & industrial. Coming in, we had a beautiful sunrise. Again, we docked on the starboard side and the view wasn't great. Those with cabins aft & portside had a lovely view of the Freedom of the Seas and you could even watch the Flow-Rider in action!

Here's a link to some of my Radiance photos....most from my balcony. You can go to the Radiance set and if you click on each photo, you'll get a description. I also have a few photos of the wonderful food at Portofino's.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40631118@N00/

Have a great time!

Rose

Thanks Lowcountrygal for the Pics!! They were great! I'm taking my mom on the Radiance with her sisters in Feb. I think they will have a good time. I know you guys enjoyed the cruise the water is so blue in the Caribbean. I grew up in Savannah and going to Tybee as a beach. I never knew that water could be so beautiful! Thanks again for the pics!:)

Archived