Pearl-- help with "suite" options...

CRUIS'N JJ

We have loved the AD cabins. Don't know how big Carnival's aft wrap-around balconies are, but from pictures, it seems that the AEs' balconies are pretty narrow. I think I'd prefer the bigger balcony, but to each his/her own! :D

Which ship will you be on? We were on the Star, and the ADs had more "open space" above, which was nice. The AEs below were more "covered," but that was on the Star. Don't know if that's the same on all ships. :)

The AE is narrow and with regular chairs, the AD is with lounge chairs and a lot wider, rooms are the same!

If you want a big deck do the AC (forward) otherwise I always do the courtyard suites...smal balcony (compared to what is out there), but great suites (1 Million times better then anything else in the world) and the huge courtyard and private sun deck above!

Unlike the Star and Dawn - The AD balconies are not that much deeper on the Jewel and Pearl :(

Pearl AD Balcony Square Footage (88)

Pearl AE Balcony Square Footage (65)

Dawn AD Balcony Square Footage (123)

Dawn AE Balcony Square Footage (74)

20 more square balcony feet and the same size cabin - figure out the value and price difference.

The AE is narrow and with regular chairs, the AD is with lounge chairs and a lot wider, rooms are the same!

If you want a big deck do the AC (forward) otherwise I always do the courtyard suites...smal balcony (compared to what is out there), but great suites (1 Million times better then anything else in the world) and the huge courtyard and private sun deck above!

Our AE on the Star was not narrow and had two lounge chairs and small table between.

Archived