Norwegian PEARL 2/16 - Which ports TENDERED?

zverybestfamily

We are on the 3/16 sailing on the pearl and all those ports show DOCKED on my itinerary and on my cruise documents I got today! YIPEE! Cruise documents already!! It may depend on how many ships are in port that day...I am a beginner though so dont take my word for it.

So how about a review if you were on the 9 day sailing? We are all waiting to hear about the trip?!?

I'm writing it this weekend! I should have it up Monday.

If you want the mini-review - go to the Roll Call for the NCL Pearl 1/05 sailing.

FishWoman,

I don't understand why you had to tender in Roseau. I've checked the cruise ship calendar for Monday's from January until my cruise aboard the Pearl the end of March, and the port info shows only the Pearl in port on Mondays.:confused: Were there anyother ships in port at the dock when you visited?

FishWoman,

I don't understand why you had to tender in Roseau. I've checked the cruise ship calendar for Monday's from January until my cruise aboard the Pearl the end of March, and the port info shows only the Pearl in port on Mondays.:confused: Were there anyother ships in port at the dock when you visited?

Archived