Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Hello all,

I am needing advice on room selection. We are wanting to book on the conquest for Dec. 9-16, 2007. There is 5 of us DH, myself, and kids 15,13,11. I know we are going to need 2 rooms, but I am trying to find out the CHEAPEST way. I would love to have connecting rooms but I know that will cost more then just side by side or across the hall. I have been wanting to call carnival but I'm afraid to sound like a idiot because I don't know what I want/can afford yet. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Carolyn

We had connecting Ocean View rooms, It was like having a big suite. We loved having the connecting rooms, not all ships have them.

No it doesn't. I asked our PVP and he said that if you need something chilled like insulin or something that you can tell then when you board and they'll make arrangements for you:)

Be sure and join the roll call for our cruise and we'll chat more! See you soon on the ship!

1. I'm not sure about grapefruit juice - I didn't see any.

2. No vcr's in inside cabins -

3. Tuesday and Thursday were the formal nights.

Have a great time!

The formal nights were on Monday & Thursday when we sailed on the Conquest last July.

Does anyone know if the cabin tv's have an A/V port on them?

As a tech, I did look and the TV does have an input in the back but I could not change the input on TV nor with the remote. It was design that way. There are way around it with a universal remote.

Any pics of the connecting rooms? Cheers:)

I will look but I do not think I have one that shows anything more than just the room itself.

What I meant by it being like a sweet was the ability to walk in one room and each room having a bathroom, frig and sofa.

Each room is self supporting , the first day I closed my key up in one of the rooms not realizing the adjoining door locked behind me and was locked out of it.

We are going on the Fantasy next and we are sad no adjoining rooms.

Does anyone know if the cabin tv's have an A/V port on them?

We brought portable DVD player but forgot cable. Did not see a connection in front of the TV in either room for a player. We were going to look in the back but decided since we didnt have the cable it didnt matter. Put the player on the movable night stand at the foot of the bed and it worked pretty good on the players screen but would have been better on the room TV.

We will be on Conquest on June 17 and want to know where the best dancing is on the ship?

I'm sure the disco will be going but, sometimes, there is good dancing available at other lounges on the ship for a change of pace.

Did anyone who sailed Conquest recently take any notes about what styles of dancing are available in each lounge?

Or a favorite band and where they play?

Plus, do they do karaoke on any nights and where?

And is there a guest talent show?

I believe his name is Mark Price. Onthe boat with him in April and going again next month !!

I have to ask....how is it you are able to book 2 cruises so close together? I am so jealous!!!!:p

I have to ask....how is it you are able to book 2 cruises so close together? I am so jealous!!!!:p

Then you are going to hate me then. I was on three different ships in three weeks with one day in between each this past January. A seasonal business has its advantages.

Dave

Then you are going to hate me then. I was on three different ships in three weeks with one day in between each this past January. A seasonal business has its advantages.

Dave

I could never hate you, jetskier. The Marine Corps flag in your signature is why. Semper Fi!!!

So may I ask what seasonal business you are in?

We will be on Conquest on June 17 and want to know where the best dancing is on the ship?

I'm sure the disco will be going but, sometimes, there is good dancing available at other lounges on the ship for a change of pace.

Did anyone who sailed Conquest recently take any notes about what styles of dancing are available in each lounge?

Or a favorite band and where they play?

Plus, do they do karaoke on any nights and where?

And is there a guest talent show?

Check out the daily Capers, it has which nights have Karaoke and where. There is a show the last night with cruisers in the show. There are auditions to get into the show. The one they had on my trip in April was really good.

I am going to be on the same cruise as you in June !!! Whoop !

I could never hate you, jetskier. The Marine Corps flag in your signature is why. Semper Fi!!!

So may I ask what seasonal business you are in?

Why jetski repair of course. :D I bust my tail for 9 months of the year so that I can go play for 3 months. The way I look at is you see so many folks slave all their lives and come retirement time, they are physically unable to go enjoy themselves. So I decided to start early. BTW, I used to live in Angleton '78-80 across from the hospital.

Dave