Looking to share Pompeii and Amalfi Coast private tour on 6/26 Millennium sailing

We're looking for another couple on our ship to share a private tour with WalkAmalfi (not a walking tour) to Pompeii and Amalfi Coast. There are two vehicles being arranged by Salvatore of WalkAmalfi. One is already full and the second, to travel together with the first, is being set up. We will go to Pompeii where those in both vehicles who are interested will share a private guide (100 Euros total for guide). We will eat in Ravello and continue down the coast stopping at Positano and Amalfi before returning to ship. Without lunch and Pompeii guide, it will run 83.33 Euros per person assuming 3 couples in the vehicle. My wife and I are one couple and another couple from Chicago is likely to be a second, so we're looking for the 3rd couple to keep costs down. If you are interested email me as "sgurey" using "lucent dot (.) com" after the "at" sign. In order to avoid automatic spamming I didn't want to write the email address out in its conventional manner. We've done this drive before taking a Princess ship's tour from the Grand Princess five years ago and it is the most beautiful drive ever. A bus, however, can't go to the smaller towns of Ravello and Positano.

Archived