Blood Power on Elation

tunes3540

Blood Power currently on the Carnival Sensation playing in the Michaelangelo's Lounge. I believe they will be on board until Jan 09.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_sensation/default.aspx?shipCode=SE

Oh wow...wonder where they will be after that...I am all booked up this year..:( Would love to see them again!! Thanks for the info. Dot

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, how crazy is this?

I met the Blood Power Band on a cruise when I was 17, back in 2004. These guys were amazing, and a real joy to hang out with. They were on the Conquest back then, and I agree- anyone they attempt to cover, they sound exactly like! But it's not just their music that makes them great, it's their personalities. They are very high-energy and friendly, and they are what made that cruise so memorable. They knew everyone on the ship, and even had a great photographer friend named Melvin (has anyone met him?) who was very entertaining and did great photos. Now I'm planning a cruise in 2009, and I wish they were on the Miracle when I go, because that would totally make the cruise so much better!

Since you made CDs of their stuff, would you have any way to make copies for another hard core fan?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I just got off the Carnival Liberty and saw Blood Power there. They were fantastic. They were only there for the week and now they moved to the Destiny.

I'm not sure if anyone is still checking out this thread, but I have an email address for Albert (the keyboardist/front man) since he us to send him pictures that we took of our group with the band.

I'll post it if anyone is still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just got off the Carnival Liberty and saw Blood Power there. They were fantastic. They were only there for the week and now they moved to the Destiny.

I'm not sure if anyone is still checking out this thread, but I have an email address for Albert (the keyboardist/front man) since he us to send him pictures that we took of our group with the band.

I would love the email address. I would like to find out from if if they will still be on the Destiny August, 6th when we cruise. Sound like something my son would love!

I would also love to have their e-mail and thank you. Mary49

• 1 month later...

We were just on the Carnival Destiny (Aug. 1, 2009), where we found Blood Power. They were sooooo great! Had a chance to chat with them ... very down to earth. We would also love to have Albert's email so we can follow them, and hopefully catch them again on another cruise. Thanks so much!

My wife and I loved this band last year on the Carnival Conquest Jan 07 so much we just took the same cruise a year latter only to find no music on board to speak of. Where is Blook Power at now? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Wendell

We just saw the band on the Carnival Destiny, Aug 1-5, 2009. Don't know how long they'll be there. They were awesome!

Would love to be able to contact the band: Please post their address, or send to me: jyamato at hotmail dot com. Thanks very much!

• 5 months later...

Archived