How much yoga on Mercury?

laidbackin LA

if you enjoy doing yoga in a class setting, you'll still enjoy the classes on the ship. even if it's "easy" you can always go a little deeper and take it to the next level ... 'cuz it's not about the yoga, really, it's what you bring to it.

Jeffrey

if you enjoy doing yoga in a class setting, you'll still enjoy the classes on the ship. even if it's "easy" you can always go a little deeper and take it to the next level ... 'cuz it's not about the yoga, really, it's what you bring to it.

Jeffrey

Perhaps for some but these classes barely get off the floor and there was not a single sun salutation, so hard to take it up a few notches IMO.

I did bring my mat and simply used a side area in off times for my personal practice, though I do prefer the energy of a class.

caviargal,

i couldn't agree more about getting in the sun salutations. if you're going to stretch it's pretty darn important to warm up the body.

my comments, btw, were based on my own experience of being a Kundalini Yoga practitioner/instructor. we don't really do many sun salutations, but we also don't do Ashtanga type movement.

Jeffrey

caviargal,

i love Vinyasa! my first class ever was a combo of Vinyasa and Iyengar ... it got me hooked.

---------------------------------------------------------

laidbackin LA,

if you don't mind getting up early (7 or 730am?) check out the free class. i don't think the paid classes are much different.

vande gurunam charanaravinde!

Jeffrey

Archived