It's finally arrived

kittygrace

It's just after midnight and I've finally finished stuffing everything I own into my suitcase. I know I didn't forget anything because I'm bringing it ALL! I'm getting nervous, I know I won't sleep so I'm here looking for some final pointers, tips, ideas.. etc. This is my first HAL crusie and my first trip to the Pacific Coast of Mexico since a high school trip in 1972! Any last words of wisdom before I leave? Something to calm my nerves? I'll be here all night....

Hi Kitty Grace:

I'm just getting ready to head to bed, but your post caught my eye. Have a wonderful time on your Mexico cruise!:) Your fellow passengers will be very pleasant, regular folks, and I'm sure you and your husband will make new friends. Savor every moment, and enjoy every experience. Just think how lucky you are to be going on this trip!:)

And try to get some rest; you'll need it for the morning!:)

BON VOYAGE!

Karin

Well it's 7:15 am now, I did get a little bit of sleep but it wasn't easy. Thanks to everyone on the boards for their help with my questions and concerns. I'll be excited to report back in 10 days when I arrive back home. And I'll see all my fellow passengers at the CC meeting!

Archived