Miami time of embarkation - Fascination

suntanzi

Hi, I can't search the forums without getting errors so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered several times. Does anyone know the earliest time you can get in line to board?

We can't come in the day prior due to Super Bowl issues so we will arrive in Miami at 8:30AM day of departure. Ship departs 4PM. Carnival's site says that embarkation begins at 1:30P and not to arrive earlier than 12:30PM but I know on other cruise lines that I have gotten on quite early despite what's posted. However, this time I am travelling with 2 small kids so I don't want to get there early and wait around for hours and hours. On the other hand, I am not sure where we would go otherwise with all of our bags, stroller, etc..

Thanks for any guidance!

Hi, I can't search the forums without getting errors so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered several times. Does anyone know the earliest time you can get in line to board?

We can't come in the day prior due to Super Bowl issues so we will arrive in Miami at 8:30AM day of departure. Ship departs 4PM. Carnival's site says that embarkation begins at 1:30P and not to arrive earlier than 12:30PM but I know on other cruise lines that I have gotten on quite early despite what's posted. However, this time I am travelling with 2 small kids so I don't want to get there early and wait around for hours and hours. On the other hand, I am not sure where we would go otherwise with all of our bags, stroller, etc..

Thanks for any guidance!

We went on the Fascination on Christmas Day. Arrived at the port around 10:45 am. We were among the first there. They said they would start boarding at 11:30. We waited a little longer, but we were on by 11:45 am. Nice early start to our cruise.

Archived