wine cruise

cumbriawine

• 2 weeks later...
Can any one please tell me if there is a wine cruise for 2007 or 2008 & if there is what cruise line

Celebrity has a 7-day wine cruise on April 29, '07, from San Francisco to Vancouver, with stops in Monterey, Oregon, Seattle and Victoria. Wine and food pairings at dinner, several tastings, at least 2 or 3 vinyard excursions in each port. It's also a repositioning cruise, so it's a bit less expensive than normal. We just heard about it last week, and were really considering it, but we had literally just put a deposit on an April '08 cruise, and couldn't see squeezing this one in.

Celebrity has a 7-day wine cruise on April 29, '07, from San Francisco to Vancouver, with stops in Monterey, Oregon, Seattle and Victoria. Wine and food pairings at dinner, several tastings, at least 2 or 3 vinyard excursions in each port. It's also a repositioning cruise, so it's a bit less expensive than normal. We just heard about it last week, and were really considering it, but we had literally just put a deposit on an April '08 cruise, and couldn't see squeezing this one in.

This sounds absolutely wonderful! Is it a regular occurrence with Celebrity??

There are two per year on the Pacific Coast... the other one on Nov 2nd that is a 10 day Vancouver to SanDiego with an overnite in San Fran and a visit to Catalina Island.....:p

I checked availability and it's getting slim on both sailings especially on Veranda cat and higher. I was wanting to book this for a wine club but it they don't have any more "group" space just indiv bookings.

PS The date is the 27th of April.

• 4 months later...

I got it! We are doing a group on the Celebrity Mercury from Vancouver to San Diego. It is fully wine themed, and offered once a year. We have already booked a group for 10/13/08, as we are going to do special excursions. The ones celebrity has are good, but expensive, and not to the boutique wineries. I have hook-ups at most of the ports with wineries. They are my passion. Join us.

• 4 weeks later...
Can any one please tell me if there is a wine cruise for 2007 or 2008 & if there is what cruise line

yes- I am trying to get a group together for a great cruise. Celebrity Mercury has a transitioning cruise twice a year down from Vancouver to San Diego. Entire cruise is wine themed, and all stops have at least 1 or 2 shore excursions to wineries. Itinerary is: Vancouver, Victoria, Seattle, Astoria (Oregon), San Francisco (overnight for Napa and/or Sonoma) Monterey end in San Diego. Dates are 9 nights from Oct 13, 2008. Prices are good- we got balcony for $1100 or so. As I know the ports and wineries in most of them I want to do our own private shore excursions. If interested e-mail me at carencpa@hotmail.com. Or see my thread on the theme bulletin board. Lets get something started!

Carencpa

Hi. I'm a TA and can't do this trip. I'll probably have some clients on this sailing. Are you a TA too?

Travelphish.com

I'm not a travel agent- just have a passion for wine and enjoy doing cruises with a group. Also want to do it this way for the shore excursions- can do something special. I'm going on Celebrity in October from Barcelona, and trying to hook up through these threads and roll calls on this web site just isn't happening. Thought this may be better (Plus get some extras!)

Archived