Whom to contact?

Gbeman

My wife and I have met loads of wonderful young people working on the ships during our 16 Princess cruises. Never before have we met one that so inspired us to attempt positive feedback on a higher level than could be had on the ship. Where would one best direct such praise? Anyone Know?

The crew member is a first contract Buffet Steward on the Golden. Our pleasure has been expressed to her supervisor(s), 1st Purser F&B, (we by-passed Mariana, the delightful Romanian F&B manager simply because we missed her in passing) and the PSD as well as a "You Made the difference" card and the comment space on the questionairre. Sounds like plenty.....but this kid was special!

Thanks!

Gary

Hi There,

On my last cruise on the Sun we had the best room steward of any cruise we had been on it was not just that she did her job very well, but the extra things like spotting small faults a tap was lose in the cabin she called maintenance when the guy appeared I did not know what he was there for but on checking the tap was a little bit lose same with a light switch that was not working as well as it should, air fresher sprayed just inside your door so when you walk in you get a pleasent smell etc.

We sent a letter to Princess here in the UK I have had a reply saying they will reply in detail within 14 days so will see what they say.

yours Shogun

Hopefully you still have her name.

As well as contacting the PSD directly which you have already done, you could send it to passengerrelations@princesscruises.com .

The more positive recommendations a crew member gets the more likely they are to be made employee of the month and receive a cash reward, so it is very important to them.

How nice that you are making such an effort!

Contact the travel agent you booked these 16 cruises with and they can direct you. The travel agent has a relationship with the cruise line that even one who books 16 cruises does not. When one books hundreds of cruises when the cruise line the cruise line pays attention to them. I hope your not booking your travel directly with the cruise line.

Archived