Charleston

CoNEY46

I will be sailing out of Charleston this March and wondering how convenient parking is by the pier

Any help and info will be appreciated

We cruised out of Charleston last October. Once we unloaded (passengers and baggage) the driver took the car just across the street and down a ways (a block or so) to a large warehouse where they had enclosed parking. When he returned they shuttled us over to the boarding area in the terminal. I believe we paid $15 per day. Hope this helps. Also, if you'll check Port of Charleston Website, you can usually find some good info. Happy sailing....

• 2 weeks later...
I will be sailing out of Charleston this March and wondering how convenient parking is by the pier

Parking is 105.00

We stayed at the Wingate Inn, in North Charleston. Safe location near Tanger Mall. Nice deal from them: free parking, 2 queen beds, complimentary cocktails 5-7, free round-trip shuttle to port, free breakfast............all for 99.00. Susan was our contact.

John

It is very convenient. If you have to spend the night, make sure you stay downtown Charleston. You will totally miss the point staying outside downtown.

It is very convenient. If you have to spend the night, make sure you stay downtown Charleston. You will totally miss the point staying outside downtown.

Lodge Alley Inn is a great romantic place to stay and is downtown Charleston...make sure you take a carriage ride, it is well worth the money. It is a fun city with southern hospitality!

Archived