Anyone use NCL Air from Minneapolis to Honolulu?

travelingfarmgirl

Hi everyone!

If you booked your flight through NCL from MSP to HNL, what airline and route did you take? I know there is no guarantee that it would be the same for me, but I'm just curious about the possibilities. My sister and parents are flying from MSP and I'm flying from a small airport in Michigan. I'm trying to decide whether to fly to MSP and go with them from there through NCL or just go roundtrip on my own.

Thanks for any help!

We booked flights from MSP to HNL - however, not through NCL. Northwest and American seemed like the two options. A hint - at least for spring break, when we're going, a neighbor who is a pricing manager at Northwest told us that prices are more likely to go up than down. If you're also talking about the spring, you may want to make your decision quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

We had NCL book our air. We did Pride of Aloha Feb 2, 2007 when they sailed from Maui. NCL booked the air 30 days out. They flew us Northwest to Seattle to Maui. Some else we know that went MSP to HNL, NCL booked them on Delta. I guess its based on availability/price at the time they book.

Archived