Brittania Club?

SanFranDon

I see that Cunard is offering Brittania Club staterooms begining in April 2007. The details on this category of stateroom are pretty scant. I imagine Club passengers will be assigned to a designated portion of the Brittania dining room. Does anybody have any more information regarding the "Club?" Thanks, Don.

I see that Cunard is offering Brittania Club staterooms begining in April 2007. The details on this category of stateroom are pretty scant. I imagine Club passengers will be assigned to a designated portion of the Brittania dining room. Does anybody have any more information regarding the "Club?" Thanks, Don.

Hi

In B R I T A N N I A C L U B you get single seating in two small rooms at the aft end of the Britannia Restaurant on deck 2 (one port, one starboard). Nicer robes in the cabin, choice of pillows, poss flowers in the room. You also get a cabin that moves more in rough weather (my kinda cabin). Other details can be found on Cunard's website.

Hope you enjoy the Britannia Club, should you decide to book. You will enjoy the QM2, she is simply the best Liner in the world.

Pepper .... does this mean you're out of the closet????? ;)

Ken

Ken

I hope you mean the "QE2 V QM2" closet and nothing more..em..:o em.. well this is a family show and I'm not sure I know what you mean, oh yes the "theatrical" closet:D (.

So, assuming that you do mean "QE2 V QM2" well, I'm holding back til the autumn before passing final judgement. But yes, in principal, I'm out there rooting for QM2. Here is not the place to go into why (just whips up a storm of arguments) but later this year when I post my review of QE2...

BUT I'm going with an open mind, willing to be impressed and won over by the magic that others see in QE2 (as I've said before, when on her 25 years ago she made no impression on me, good or bad, but this was not her fault, just circumstances).

If only those few who've not been on QM2 could also hold back with their critical opinions...

However,

Ken

I hope you mean the "QE2 V QM2" closet and nothing more..em..:o em.. well this is a family show and I'm not sure I know what you mean, oh yes the "theatrical" closet:D (.

So, assuming that you do mean "QE2 V QM2" well, I'm holding back til the autumn before passing final judgement. But yes, in principal, I'm out there rooting for QM2. Here is not the place to go into why (just whips up a storm of arguments) but later this year when I post my review of QE2...

BUT I'm going with an open mind, willing to be impressed and won over by the magic that others see in QE2 (as I've said before, when on her 25 years ago she made no impression on me, good or bad, but this was not her fault, just circumstances).

If only those few who've not been on QM2 could also hold back with their critical opinions...

However,

Why, Pepper of course I meant the 'Friends of QM2' closet - nothing else intimated ;)

Cheers

Ken

Why, Pepper of course I meant the 'Friends of QM2' closet - nothing else intimated ;)

Cheers

Ken

Ken

I thought that's what you meant (I don't know anyone called Dorothy let alone have her as a friend:eek: ). BIG:) .

Best wishes to you

The location is a single space aft portside on lowest level with different decor than the rest of the room to set it apart. Additional space starboard side is contingent on success and demand.

Like Caronia on QE2, you keep your table for the entire voyage BL&D, plus you are expected to get more personal service, smaller tables, enhanced wine list and cabin perks already described by another soul, a sort of step below Princess Grill.

Which trip are you on?

Matthew

Thanks guernsyguy. I guess I dont qualify. Last trip tho, I got an upgrade to Princess Suite. What a wonderful treat that was!!

Wow, that's sounds like a wonderful upgrade. Do you need to be a frequent guest to qualify for such an upgrade? What were you upgraded from?

Thanks guernsyguy. I guess I dont qualify. Last trip tho, I got an upgrade to Princess Suite. What a wonderful treat that was!!

Wow, that's sounds like a wonderful upgrade. Do you need to be a frequent guest to qualify for such an upgrade? What were you upgraded from?

Dear Leica, About my upgrade.. It was my first ever cruise. I booked an A balcony room. When I got onboard, my room key did not work. I angrily stomped down to the purser and complained. He said the ship was filled and they gave my room away. I was furious until he told me that they had upgraded me to a Princess Suite!. Did no one tell you? he said.

The room was huge with glass balcony for six. A bar with french champage, orchids, candy, sugered strawberries was there when I opened the door!!! Walk in closet, full bath, pillow concierage and private dining table in the grill with my personal waiter each day. Need I say more?

I hope I can handle a regular stateroom this time around.

Archived